Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Am i gifted or just bright?

Look, if you're saying you're gifted, then, well... I'm a genius. I'm not in middle school yet (Using sister's account) and I'm doing Year 9 science, Year 11 literature (English), Year 9 maths and Year 9 level for everything else. I don't pay attention either because I'm usually really bored. I get full marks in every subject. Honestly, I'm still really stupid. I'm coming 8th in my class for maths, and 3rd in English. I'm not gifted. Just bright. In kindergarten, I got c's in every subject, because all we did was play, and I wasn't very good at playing in toy kitchens because they didn't work. I absorb information too, and remember strange things when I hear someone talking about anything related to the subject. And no offence, but private schools aren't above normal school level. In my experience, they're usually lower. You, like me, are just a kid who's above average with a very big head. (I have one too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment