Thursday, July 21, 2011

Do you believe in signs? I am freaked out by this?

I graduated college five years ago. I had a close friend during it, who was mutual friend of me and my gf. but after I broke upbw my gf the attraction btwn me and my friend grew to point we made out a cpl times. Then the next fall she said 'I've never done that w anyone who was just a friend' I assume she meant prior to me? Then i told her that she was the person I wanted to be with, and she said 'not right now' but soon stopped talking to me. I asked her why this was a yr after. She wouldn't tell me but then posted something on her status about how she loved someone whose situation made her run away. We then went four years without talking. Saturday morning I woke up from a dream about her and felt like consumed by missing her. Then I go online and she messages me out of the blue. i told her in the conversation about the dream and she asked what happened in it bc she is good at analyzing dreams. i told her, and she said it meant to leave my comfort zone. she also asked what label i would give her if I was, and i said she was a good friend i was attracted to you and that i missed her. Is this a sign? Do you think she still is interested? How can I find out?

No comments:

Post a Comment