Monday, July 18, 2011

How do you tell someone there not smart enough for college?

Ok I know its harsh but I'm in college right now and my older brother keeps talking to me about going to college and getting his paramedics license. He's been out of high school for almost ten years which really has nothing to do with it but when he was in high school he had really bad learning disabilities and passed with D's. He can't read very well and when I talk to him about going he says himself he's not smart to go and I think he wants me to correct him and say he can. I talked to my parents and they agreed that he could barely pass high school. I was talking to him about plagiarism one day and he said don't use college words I don't know what that means that's not a college word. He also barely knows how to do division in math as well. So how do I tell him kindly?

No comments:

Post a Comment