Thursday, July 21, 2011

My husband's missing and I don't know what to do?

Yesterday my husband fell down the stairs and I called an ambulance. Well the paramedics showed up and they took him to a hospital; I asked them if I could ride with him and they said it was against their policy and then I asked them what hospital they were taking him to and they didn't answer me. It's 9:13 PM right now and I feel like my world fell apart because he hasn't called and I haven't heard anything about him since yesterday morning. I've tried visiting every hospital in my area which there's only 2 in the city and they double checked to see if he was admitted and they said that he was not admitted into their hospital. I don't know what else to do, I'm afraid to go to the police because they think it might be some kind of sick joke or something because getting kidnapped by paramedics sounds extremely unrealistic so I don't know if they'll take me seriously or not. What should I do? I can't eat and I can't sleep I'm so worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment